Does your business rely on IT systems day by day? Failure of these systems will result in loss of productivity and revenue. We help fix exactly that, and keep your business up and running 24/7.
We provide a proactive computer servicing & maintenance plan for hardware and software systems to avoid problems that would otherwise interfere with day-to-day operations of your critical business processes. Addressing system/user problems and making expert recommendations to ensure growth and stability of ICT infrastructure at your organization. We provide a cost effective way to manage and maintain your end user devices such as: Desktops, Laptops, Printers, and Projectors among others. We also train/provide assistance to end users in utilizing basic day-to-day desktop applications such as (MS office applications, email services, browsers, google search, internet use, etc).
Scope of our Computer servicing and Support services
- General Maintenance and Repair. Routine hardware checks, dust cleaning and blowing, software updates, OS updates and file-structure related services.
- Initial Setup, Installation and configuration. This service includes setting up of printers, scanners, Internet connectivity accounts, e-mail setups, laptop/desktop configurations and general commercial applications.
- Hardware & Software Installation. On-site installation of hardware and application software. This service includes RAM upgrades, hard-drives, add-in cards and peripherals. Some specialty hardware and industry specific software often require custom pricing and potential billing scenario is discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Hardware & Software Troubleshooting. Isolating the cause of the problem(s) in the computing environment. Note: In some rare situations (such as hardware failure or incompatible hardware or software), issues may not be resolvable. The Client is still responsible for any time-related fee. This potential billing scenario is discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- Needs Assessment. Custom support regarding hardware or software purchases to accomplish specific tasks or business goals.
- Systems Integration. Installation of hardware or software into an existing computing environment. Services include setup of any necessary software or hardware.
- Computer Security. Installation of hardware and/or software to provide reasonable security and virus protection. Note: Network security and virus protection services are provided on a best-effort basis and are not guaranteed to prevent network intrusions or virus attacks.
- Data Backup & Data Recovery. Develop and implement a backup strategy for the client. Note: In some situations (such as complete hardware failure, media failure or total data corruption) data may not be recoverable.
Quotation for these services is made after technical evaluation of the clients’ equipment and their associated software applications to fully understand the scope of the work. However, we have every reason to expect that our quotation(s) and services are very friendly and equally satisfying.